Wednesday, 20 August 2014

term 3 goals

Term 3 goals
Math: My math goal is to understand Algebra more.  I will achieve this by listening  instead of talking to my friends and get this goal done by the end of term 3.  I will know I have achieved this goal because I will get a higher mark for my Algebra post test.                                                                                                                                                Reading: I want to go up a year level for reading, I will do this by reading every night and talking to Mrs Hay and my parents about what I am reading. I want this done by the end or term 3.  I will know I have achieved this because I will ask Mrs Hay to do a running record test on me at the end of term.                                                                                                                                                     Writing:  My writing goal it is to know all my spelling words on the spelling list that Mrs Hay tests us on. I  will do this by practicing every night and I will know I have achieved it because I will get all my words right at the end of the term.                                                                                                                                                                  Personal: My personal goal is to finish Kip Migrath.  I will do this by reading every night and also by achieving my reading and writing goals. I hope to have done this by the end of term 4.

By Casey 

No comments:

Post a Comment