Tuesday, 8 April 2014

MY GOALS THIS YEAR OR TEAM

      GOALS
MY GOALS THIS YEAR OR TERM
~Writing: I would like to know how to spell more words than now  so when the teacher test me on the test I will hopefully get more than 28 by the end of this year .
~READING:  I want to be above my reading leave by one or more by the end of this year and I will know when the teacher test me and tells me.
~MATH: I want to know all my times tables by the end of the year but start of with my 7s If I do not complet this I would like to know my 7s most of all.

MY PERSONLE GOAL: To have a more positive attitude to kip McGrath I  will no when I have done that when my mum stops telling me to stop moaning I will try do this before the end of this year         

No comments:

Post a Comment